The highly acclaimed Sunday Scramble returns to Bicester Heritage on 2nd October for its 11th instalment, as classic vehicle owners and enthusiasts gather at the former RAF base in Oxfordshire.
- Hugely popular Sunday Scramble is back at Bicester Heritage for its 11th edition on 2 October 2016
- Upcoming event is the last chance for the public to take in an open day at the former RAF base in Oxfordshire this year
- Sunday Scramble sees classic car owners and enthusiasts gather to celebrate all things automotive, while historic aircraft is also admired
- Classic car clubs and traders will be in attendance, plus guests have the chance to fly in a Tiger Moth and Hagerty International will be hosting its popular live Valuation Arena
- BMW Car Club GB’s M Power Day will also feature at October’s event, while Blue Diamond Riley Services and MG Automobile Company will open their new workshops for the first time.
October’s edition of the hugely popular event represents the final open day of the year at Bicester Heritage, where visitors can enjoy going behind the scenes at over 30 dedicated restoring businesses and also take in stunning historic aircraft displays.
DON’T MISS OUT ON NEWS, PHOTOS, UPDATES.
Sign-up to our WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
Never miss your favourite Show Race or Rally, News and Dates.
Sign up to MotoringEvents Weekly Email Newsletter